Please read through these Terms & Conditions carefully!
1. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT 1.1 Door Key handovers are organised according to Check-In and Check-Out times with the person in charge as China Tiger does not operate a front desk. Tenants are expected to communicate their arrival/departure times accordingly.
2. ACCESS 2.1 China Tiger apartment floors are only reachable by staircase without wheelchair access and not suitable for the physically challenged.
3. BOOKING 3.1 Long-Term rentals are only available through Direct Booking.
4. RATES 4.1 Normal season rates a night are RM500 per apartment 4.2 Peak season rates from December 15th - February 28/29th are RM600 a night per apartment. 4.3 Long Term rates are available for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly rentals. Click here for details.
5. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT 5.1 30% Deposits are required upon booking confirmation via PayPal or Bank Telegraphic Transfers (TT). Balance of Invoice to be paid in full one (01) week prior to arrival at China Tiger. 5.2 We do not accept Credit Cards on the premises.
6. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS 6.1 Any cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival will incur one (01) night charge. 6.2 Any cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival will incur the full period charge. 6.3 Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as NO-SHOW and No Refund will be given. 6.4 Cancellations have to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org only. 6.5 We do not accept Cancellations over the phone. 6.6 Early departures will result in a penalty of a one (01) night's rental charges.
7. FACILITIES & SERVICES 7.1 Grocery Supplies are stocked per week with Milk, Juice, Yogurt, Bread, Butter, Jam, Cereal, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits, and Instant Noodles. 7.2 Once a week Cleaning Services and Linen Changes are on Wednesdays from 8am - 12pm 7.3 China Tiger does not provide laundry services, but laundry vendors are walking distance from the apartments. 7.4 No extra beds or mattresses allowed. Each apartment will strictly accommodate a maximum of 5 persons only, adults and children included. 7.5 Maintenance checks are carried out daily. 7.6 We do not take commissions from any recommended third-party services. Tenants deal and pay directly to vendors.
8. TRAVEL INSURANCE 8.1 China Tiger accepts no responsibility for loss, damage, or injury to person(s) whether fatal or otherwise, or to their personal effects arising from any cause. It is expected that guests have affected their own travel insurance against any normal risks associated with travel.
9. GENERAL 9.1 No Durians and Belacan in the apartments. 9.2 No Smoking in the apartments. Tenants can smoke in the downstairs courtyard outside. 9.3 No Pets allowed.